Looking for 1st time hunting in Zambia

bulldogmark

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Rifle club, BASC
Hello, my name is Mark. I am an experienced and qualified deer Stalker here in the uk. I have my DSC 1 and 2 and am a qualified NSRA range officer. I am coming to Africa for the first time and will be staying in or around Lusaka for 6 weeks begginging April 16th. I am struggling to find a couple of days hunting that i can afford. I would like to experience bringing my own rifle and have ny partner with me to watch. I understand i need an outfitter to approve or sign up with in order to bring my own gun. Does anyone know a company that could help please. Thank you and kind regards, Mark.

Hello, my name is Mark. I am an experienced and qualified deer Stalker here in the uk. I have my DSC 1 and 2 and am a qualified NSRA range officer. I am coming to Africa for the first time and will be staying in or around Lusaka for 6 weeks begginging April 16th. I am struggling to find a couple of days hunting that i can afford. I would like to experience bringing my own rifle and have ny partner with me to watch. I understand i need an outfitter to approve or sign up with in order to bring my own gun. Does anyone know a company that could help please. Thank you and kind regards, Mark.

Hello bulldogmark,

Welcome to the best forum in the world.
Have a look at Takeri Reserve, owned / managed by AH screen name "spike. t" and advertised within this forum.
Despite the fact that my screen name reminds him of a sexually transmitted disease, I believe Mr. spike. t would be tip-top to hunt with over in Zambia.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Oh yeah and welcome aboard!

@spike.t has already been mentioned. He is also from England.....after you get to know him, you may not want to claim that......but he's fairly harmless ;) Near as I can tell from previous reports, he runs a nice place that I'd like to visit someday too.

Welcome you AH sir!

Thank you, who is it i should contact please? Thank you.

+1 more, spike.t is your outfitter.

6 weeks in Zambia you should be able to pull something off.
Good luck , you already have some suggestions.

Welcome to the forum Bulldogmarc, thank you Simon and Tom for kind words. And yes we are ready to arrange a safari for you. Mbizi have it's own outfitter licens from 1993 so this regarding your temporary firearm import should not be any problem.
You are welcome to send a PM and we can start from there.
Best regards,
Michael

hi mark @bulldogmark michael can help you and we can try and help also. pleae pm me your phone number as i am in jersey till mon when i head back to zambia. i will give you a call and have a chat if you like. will pm you my cell no if you prefer . cheers mike

Welcome to the forum Bulldogmarc, thank you Simon and Tom for kind words. And yes we are ready to arrange a safari for you. Mbizi have it's own outfitter licens from 1993 so this regarding your temporary firearm import should not be any problem.
You are welcome to send a PM and we can start from there.
Best regards,
Michael
Hello and thankyouive emailed you the following: My name is Mark and i will be free in lusaka for 2 weekends in may. 11th &12 and 18th &19th. I am an experienced roe deer stalker here in the uk and have a 375 ruger i have not yet been able to use for its purpose in africa. I would love to have a go and bring my girlfreind with me who is Zambian but i am finding it difficult to find an outfitter who can help me bring my gun in and that i can afford. I dont have very much money and maybe the only chance i get to hunt there. Im happy to just shoot one thing if its cheaper and would like to take the meet to her dads as an offering. Can you help? Kind regards,

Mark Smith.

bulldogmark@hotmail.co.uk

hi mark @bulldogmark michael can help you and we can try and help also. pleae pm me your phone number as i am in jersey till mon when i head back to zambia. i will give you a call and have a chat if you like. will pm you my cell no if you prefer . cheers mike
Thanks bud, ive emailed Patsy i think but just incase here is my email i sent with my number. I have to be honest that i dont have much money and cant afford these £3000 hunts. Just something for me and my girlfreind who is zambian to watch for a weekend mentiin on either of the dates below: Hello, my name is Mark and i will be free in lusaka for 2 weekends in may. 11th &12 and 18th &19th. I am an experienced roe deer stalker here in the uk and have a 375 ruger i have not yet been able to use for its purpose in africa. I would love to have a go and bring my girlfreind with me who is Zambian but i am finding it difficult to find an outfitter who can help me bring my gun in and that i can afford. I dont have very much money and maybe the only chance i get to hunt there. Im happy to just shoot one thing if its cheaper and would like to take the meet to her dads as an offering. Can you help? Kind regards,

Mark Smith.

bulldogmark@hotmail.co.uk

Hello Marc,
Unfortunately during that dates we have clients for a classic safari with leopard/Roan/Hippo here, so I can not assist you. You first wrote after 16 of April... anyhow good luck with your plans and enjoy Zambia !

Welcome to AH Mark, have fun in Zambia !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg