Long time lurker

FishCounter

New member
Joined
Feb 28, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
7
Location
Milan
Hunted
Scotland, England, Canada (NL), Italy
Been reading this forum as a guest for a while, decided to sign up. I count fish for a living and studied Zoology a long time ago. I have been dreaming about going to Africa for a hunt ever since I have been to the Senckenberg Museum in Frankfurt. A dream, whose realisation will occur in September this year.
Oh yeah: European and living (currently) in Italy.
 
Giday FishCounter and welcome to the A H forums
 
It's amazing how common that story is. Not the fish counting or zoology stuff, the love affair with a place we've never been. Where are you heading?
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH FishCounter!
 
Look forward to your hunt report.
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Been reading this forum as a guest for a while, decided to sign up. I count fish for a living and studied Zoology a long time ago. I have been dreaming about going to Africa for a hunt ever since I have been to the Senckenberg Museum in Frankfurt. A dream, whose realisation will occur in September this year.
Oh yeah: European and living (currently) in Italy.
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello FishCounter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Thank you all very much! Looking forward learning a lot.
 
It's amazing how common that story is. Not the fish counting or zoology stuff, the love affair with a place we've never been. Where are you heading?
I was lucky enough to visit Africa when I was a child, back in the late 80s and early 90s but never to hunt. My parents took us on a loop around Namibia and I was on a photographic safari in Namibia somewhere near Sesfontein.

This time I am heading to the Eastern Cape.
 
Been reading this forum as a guest for a while, decided to sign up. I count fish for a living and studied Zoology a long time ago. I have been dreaming about going to Africa for a hunt ever since I have been to the Senckenberg Museum in Frankfurt. A dream, whose realisation will occur in September this year.
Oh yeah: European and living (currently) in Italy.
Welcome to AH
 
FishCounter, welcome to the forum! I’m looking forward to reading a report on your first Africa hunt. It’s awesome your parents took you to Namibia so long ago! I’m sure lots of changes have happened since then. Seems like the Namibia was part of South Africa, or maybe a bit further back in time.
 
Welcome to the dark side, you will enjoy the Eastern Cape. Make sure you take a journal so you don't forget anything when you do up a report for us when you return.
 
Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,577
Members
169,587
Latest member
MalcolmVan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top