Long time looking but not posting

Lets see some pictures of these dogs of yours.

Welcome to AH and the posting side Dan! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH, Dan!

Dan, please add my name to the list of welcomers. You mentioned that Moose and Caribou were available but not that you had hunted them. Have you? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? BTW if you have any pictures of the animals you've taken, I'd like to see them.

Dan, please add my name to the list of welcomers. You mentioned that Moose and Caribou were available but not that you had hunted them. Have you? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? BTW if you have any pictures of the animals you've taken, I'd like to see them.
Thanks for the welcome.
Oh I have hunted moose and caribou many times. I live for moose hunting. I have taken most of my moose with a Winchester model 70 30-06. I have taken a few with a Marlin 30/30 and a Lee Enfield 303 British as well. Last was with a 375 H &H, Winchester Safari Express that I hope to use in Africa some day. I have shot caribou with the same rifles except for the 375.
Black Bear opens here Friday. I will post some pics soon

Last edited:
Dan, with an '06 and a 375 H&H Mag you are ready to hunt all of the Plains Game and some of the Dangerous Game i.e. short of elephants that Africa has to offer. I received a 375 H&H Winchester Safari Express several months ago. At first it was just to cold to go to the range, and now the Governor has us "locked up" and closed all of the public ranges as well.

Hi I have been back and forth for quite a few years now. I live on the east coast of Canada on an island called Newfoundland, a great spot for moose ,caribou and small game hunting. Love hunting and training and running birds dogs. Always had an interest in hunting Africa. I think it is high time I start planning a trip.
Welcome to AH and happy planning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!