Leopard & Sable Hunt Special For 2015

The season is moving on and we still have quota. We have decided to drop the leopard hunt to 16500$ can add sable for 3500$. The sable hunt for 2 on 1 safari 6500$ each.
 
Somebody really needs to jump on this. Not many places have leopard coming to bait in the daylight! Old time Africa in this area of Mozambique with a great outfit.
 
Agreed, I really hope a offer like this is around when I am ready for my leopard.
 
WOW...what a great price! I'll keep a bunch of cash and vacation time in my back pocket this time next year.
 
@85Tecate , you need to use that leave this year. :unsure:
 
It is a fantastic offer! Wow!
 
What is success rate on the hunt? Is shooting limited to daylight only?
 
Good deal! Simon! Know this will go fast!
See you in Lichinga some time...
 
What is success rate on the hunt? Is shooting limited to daylight only?
Enysse use of artificial light is permitted.

My best always
 
@85Tecate , you need to use that leave this year. :unsure:
I am using my leave this year in South Africa, Maine, Idaho, Missouri, and Chile (y)

...just didn't plan on Mozambique (n)
 
@Jaco Strauss , are you going to be hunting up in Niassa this season?
 
Revia comerciale just across the road from Monte Mosale, there were some fellows trying to stick their fingers into our pie... But I should be starting there around begin July after I'll be of to Cahorra bassa, then to Cinzine and Mavue and the back up Lichinga side early October.
 
Ok, so basically north of Majune, west of the Lugenda river? You will always have people trying to put fingers in the pie, just learn to chop their fingers off....
 
Ok, so basically north of Majune, west of the Lugenda river? You will always have people trying to put fingers in the pie, just learn to chop their fingers off....

Correct.... That's exactly what we did.. :) :)
See you by the plane ;)
 
Another great sable from Moz.
sable ronald.JPG
 
Man, your going to make me want a sable too with a leopard! This new friendship developing here is going to cost me a ton of money!
 
Feed those hogs of yours plenty food.
 
Man if the Sable isn't the most beautiful of the antelope species.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,922
Latest member
bulllawbmipet1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top