Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
14 day leopard hunt, including the trophy fee on the leopard, 18 500$

10 day sable hunt, including the trophy fee on the sable, 9500$( if the hunt is done with two clients, 7500$ each)

Your chance to hunt on 690 000 acres of pure Africa. Niassa, Northern Mozambique.

PM for all details.

_DSC2099.JPG
L1020272.JPG
P1080129.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I really want a leopard and I hope I'm able to do it for my next safari. Great offer.

LOVE sable! I have to hunt them one day.

Really great offer,nice chance to hunt a wild place. Hope someone jumps at this opportunity!

Simon, throw all the details in the thread please. FORUM RULES! :)

My sincere apology for not following the AH rules.

INCLUDED IN DAILY RATES:

• Services of professional hunter.

• Accommodation on hunting area.

• Meals and all drinks (excluding spirits).

• Services of PH, camp staff, skinners and trackers.

• Field processing of trophies.

EXCLUDED FROM DAILY RATES:

• All gratuities to Ph and staff.

• Trophy documentation, dipping, packing and shipping of trophies.

• Hotel accommodation before and after the safari.

• Air transfer to and from hunting areas.

Gun licenses 250$

Hunting permit 250$

Rifle hire 50$ per day.

A client can fly commercial airline to Lichinga, from Lichinga to camp is roughly a 6 hour drive.

Normal price on the leopard : 26 500$
Normal price on the sable 12 500$

Spikey, remember the wheel turns....:cry::cry:

If unsuccessful on the Leopard, what is the Trophy fee refund?

Is that $250 Gun license including the new gun import "tax"?

Brickburn, refund if leopard not taken, 4500$.

We are busy arguing the import tax with the govt, if we don't get it right, I will take the knock on the import tax.

Thanks.

Pre-baiting? Cost?

Brick, pre-baiting can vary in price, depending on what we use for bait, but you looking at roughly 500-1000$ Warthog, baboons, goats and sable. No impala in the area.

Sable as a bait animal.... hmmm.

Speaking of which can a second Sable be hunted?

Brick, we shoot sable for camp meat and govt rations.

Brick, thanks for asking questions, they valued. Second sable, 4350$.

Can also add Livingston Eland 3250$, Kudu 2050$, bohor reedbuck 1100$, crocodile 3500$ and some other plains game.

Rooseveldt Sable

Sable niassa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@BRICKBURN , this is an email I received this morning regarding the gun import taxes.
As you know AMOS have been making contacts in order to have some decision that suspends the new taxes.

We have met with Minister Celso Correia, MITADER , that understood our complain and promised to contact the Minister of Interior .

This evening the Minister informed us that the Minister of Interir did accept to reverse/suspend the legislation. But as the Decree was signed by the Prime Minister this will take some weeks, as issue has to be taken to the Council of Ministers.

As the season has started and in order to have a “quick” decision that can help while waiting for the formal decision, it has been agreed that AMOS will make a letter to the Minister Celso Correia where we request that for the temporary import of weapons and ammunition , and as it is not referred in the actual Decree, be treated with the same taxes as last year. Then MITADER will agree with our request and will sent the letter to the Minister of Interior who will then direct his services to act accordingly.

For this AMOS must attach a list of all companies that will be requiring temporary import licenses. So please send, as soon as possible, the full official name of your companies indicating the area of operation . If you know of other colleagues that are included in this email list please forward the information/request to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg