Leopard Pictures

Nothing worse than a furious pussy...
 
@Paddyc , takes us bush monkeys awhile to work out the techno stuff..
 
20140828_195849.jpg
Nothing worse than a furious pussy...
Shot 10 feet buck shot did the trick didnt penetrate brain but knocked it out lucky shot
 
Paddy, how did the scotch taste after that?? Yip, doesn't penetrate but as you say knock him out.
 
Here are the last leopards I shot in CAR... Big Tom in that corner of Africa.

DSC00797.JPG
DSC00721.jpg
DSC00766.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Another Great Cat for Spear Safaris. We managed to secure a standby Leopard Tag in Limpopo and Ray was the taker on the Hunt. Ray was lucky enough to bag this great Old Tom during the safari. Well done Ray.

watermark.php


watermark.php


It is one small world. I know Ray P. Congrats to him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
leop standing.JPG
leopard & boys.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
10172608_157638744598959_3466829539806526291_n.jpg
 
1935307_173728142990019_5899885811082532067_n.jpg
 
All of these are nice cats! I look forward to having one in my man cave!
 
Some of the leopards still out there..
PICT0021.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,287
Latest member
MarcellaHo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top