Leopard mount begins

Wow great look.
Don’t think I will ever get a leopard but this moves the idea of getting a mountain lion up my list.
 
Congrats JB. That mount is going to be out of this world. He looks so real it would scare the crap out of me, if I wasn't paying attention. LOL.
 
This is going to be awesome!
 
That cat looks amazing, they did great work. I have a 2021 booking with a date with Mr spots and am interested in the different poses possible. Thank you for sharing.
 
Really liking the look of this mount! Cant wait for the final product..
 
Really liking the look of this mount! Cant wait for the final product..
Thank you Charlie, ya have them tweaking it a bit ,closing the eyes a bit more and moving the dik dik back to show the face more.
 
Ok guys. Final tweaks made to eyes and dik dik I think this looks good
IMG_0338.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
 
Oh yeah, he has that bad attitude look. Love it! The beautiful thing about all this, is that one day I'll get to see it in person. :) (y)(y)
 
Oh yeah, he has that bad attitude look. Love it! The beautiful thing about all this, is that one day I'll get to see it in person. :) (y)(y)
Open door invite my brother
 
I liked the eye changes--he is fantastic!!!
 
Looks awesome!
 
Sweet! Know your chompin at the bit to get it home now!!
 
Impressive, thanks for the updates. Hope you have help getting it in to your Casa.
 
Fantastic, Johnny. That is a trophy of a lifetime.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top