Leopard Full Mount

Very nice! Beautiful room, congrats!!!!

It look's Wonderful!!! Congrats

Lovely! Congratulations.

Looks Great! Hunting Leopard in July and can't wait.

Very nice base and mount. Looks good in your trophy room. Congrats!

Here's the other three walls of my Trophy Room...
lUC1aXF.jpg

hE8piI7.jpg

CHUaYs6.jpg

iDs1El4.jpg

Attachments

• iDs1El4.jpg
    iDs1El4.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 256
  • CHUaYs6.jpg
    CHUaYs6.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 250
  • hE8piI7.jpg
    hE8piI7.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 277
  • lUC1aXF.jpg
    lUC1aXF.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get the dog taxidermied? Love the room!

The dog taxidermy wasn't that good. As you can see two pictures later, she escaped!

3 years of waiting!......I would have just about been ready to shoot myself.:A Bang Head:

After over a year of waiting just for my leopard skin to get home from Mozambique, last week I was finally able to pick up the completed mount from my Taxidermist.

This is the leopard that I shot in 2015 hunting with Simon Leach and Martin Snyman of Traditional Mozambique Safaris. The Taxidermy work was done by Monarch Taxidermy in Helena, MT. They put the mount on a base cabinet that I made. It instantly became my favorite mount.
iQWOXJs.jpg

xe2iZ6C.jpg

q8srNRU.jpg
STATE OF THE ART!

Beautiful and awesome be very proud of your cave you don't like pronghorn do you I have 6 myself very very nice

Holy shoulder mounts!!!!! Awesome trophy room. It’s a shame you never had any time to hunt!(y)

That's a heck of a room you have there!

@johnnyblues I'm waiting on 14 animals that my taxidermist has dating back to 2005. :A Thumbs Down:

@crudeoildude I first hunted antelope in the early 70s when I lived in Colorado. He was one of my first mounts and is the smallest buck on my wall. For the first 30 or so years that I lived in Montana I was able to hunt antelope every year. Tags are harder to draw now and I'm out of wall space so I usually just shoot a young buck for the freezer.

@TXhunter65 Being retired now I try to squeeze a few hunts in between my busy golf schedule.

@johnnyblues I'm waiting on 14 animals that my taxidermist has dating back to 2005. :A Thumbs Down:

@crudeoildude I first hunted antelope in the early 70s when I lived in Colorado. He was one of my first mounts and is the smallest buck on my wall. For the first 30 or so years that I lived in Montana I was able to hunt antelope every year. Tags are harder to draw now and I'm out of wall space so I usually just shoot a young buck for the freezer.

@TXhunter65 Being retired now I try to squeeze a few hunts in between my busy golf schedule.
Since 2005!...OMG I think you need to find a new taxidermist.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg