www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
We will be present at the following shows for the 2018 show season. If anyone would like to come and say hello, put a face to the name, it will be our pleasure and we will make it happen.

Dallas Safari Club; Kay Bailey Convention Center; 4-7 January - Booth: Still on the waiting list.
At this stage, we are doing personal meet and greets in Dallas for the duration of the show. We are in attendance every day. Please drop us a PM or email or contact us by mobile at the show at: +1 (613) 220-5658

Toronto Sportsmen Show; The International Centre, Toronto, 6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON; 14-18 March - Booth: 2720

IMG_0016.jpg

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll stop by and see you at DSC!

I am looking forward to the Toronto show! I will certainly be there to say hi. Have a safe trip Marius.

I removed ten days from the Toronto Show attendance for you Marius. Mar 14 instead of the 4th :)

Look forward to speaking with you and sharing some stories at Dallas!

Wish one of them were closer to me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois