@KMG Hunting Safaris All exceptional animals mate. That Eland looks like he will feed a village for a week!!! Nice sheep too. Man I hope to make the next AH group hunt (only going if @BRICKBURN is going to be there (need to stand on his shoulder and take a shot)).

IMG_20210530_213953 (2).jpg

IMG_20210528_135216.jpg

Well that is an interesting up close & personal look @ the ‘spot patterns’ - nature’s paint brush on full display.

Well that is an interesting up close & personal look @ the ‘spot patterns’ - nature’s paint brush on full display.
Stay tuned.

Very nice cat and I am sure there is a story about the hole in it's head. I will ask about that when we are sitting around a fire at your place next July.

@KMG Hunting Safaris All exceptional animals mate. That Eland looks like he will feed a village for a week!!! Nice sheep too. Man I hope to make the next AH group hunt (only going if @BRICKBURN is going to be there (need to stand on his shoulder and take a shot)).

I'm willing to give the reverse option a go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you