@KMG Hunting Safaris All exceptional animals mate. That Eland looks like he will feed a village for a week!!! Nice sheep too. Man I hope to make the next AH group hunt (only going if @BRICKBURN is going to be there (need to stand on his shoulder and take a shot)).

IMG_20210530_213953 (2).jpg

IMG_20210528_135216.jpg

Well that is an interesting up close & personal look @ the ‘spot patterns’ - nature’s paint brush on full display.

Well that is an interesting up close & personal look @ the ‘spot patterns’ - nature’s paint brush on full display.
Stay tuned.

Very nice cat and I am sure there is a story about the hole in it's head. I will ask about that when we are sitting around a fire at your place next July.

@KMG Hunting Safaris All exceptional animals mate. That Eland looks like he will feed a village for a week!!! Nice sheep too. Man I hope to make the next AH group hunt (only going if @BRICKBURN is going to be there (need to stand on his shoulder and take a shot)).

I'm willing to give the reverse option a go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg