Kings Wildebeests

Nickcusato

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
116
Location
Houston, Texas
Media
17
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, USA
These Kings Wildebeests that are golden and black are great looking. I have not seen them before. These photos were send over to me by Pieter Lamprecht with Cruiser Safaris while moving some out of a herd. It is in Limpopo and I wanted to share. They a great looking trophies.

099EC373-3C71-425A-9FB0-64815C1AC019.jpeg
7C5AC15F-6E1A-4F25-ADA4-83560679725A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Those are really great looking animals. Would really make a great trophy side-by-side with the Blue and Black!!
 
Wow! Those are really great looking animals. Would really make a great trophy side-by-side with the Blue and Black!!

And with a golden
 
Please educate me - are the Kings hybridized? Not naturally occurring??
 
Please educate me - are the Kings hybridized? Not naturally occurring??
It’s a recessive gene similar to the one found in golden wildebeests. It gets accentuated by breeding strategies like golden wildebeests.
 
Interesting looking wildebeest. Haven't seen one yet. wonder what the fee is for them.
 
Interesting looking wildebeest. Haven't seen one yet. wonder what the fee is for them.
5 years ago you could hunt a bull elephant for the same trophy fee now they vary but should be about the same or cheaper than Kudu bulls in Limpopo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,983
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top