Kimber 89 BGR Round Top Bases

Berettaco

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
907
Reaction score
2,056
Location
Cape Girardeau
Media
9
Hunted
South Africa
Hello all, I am searching for scope bases for a Kimber 89 round top action. I’ve searched all the websites I can think of - if anyone has a recommendation on where to find them I’d appreciate it.
At this point I’d settle for any maker - Talley, Leupold, Warne…
Thank you
Berettaco
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,017
Members
168,797
Latest member
FlorianWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top