300wm

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
Argentina
10 months ago I started my search for my first African safari (I say first because I do not think it's the only one).

The moment arrived, In just one week I will fly from Buenos Aires to Johannesburg to hunt in the province of Limpopo.

Although I have a list of animals (Kudu, Orix,b Wildebeest, impala, springbuck, warthog), I'm going with an open mind to take what Africa wants to give me. The good thing about hunting is that it can surprise us at every moment.

Thanks to AH for all the information provided (packing list, clothing, Tipping Guide, country info,etc).

When I return, I will make a full hunting report, if you understand my limitations with the language.

Regards.

Have a great trip! Looking forward to your hunt report.

Mucha suerte !

Be safe, shoot straight and Good Luck!

have a great trip and good luck!

You're right... It won't be you're only one.
Have fun and shoot straight.
We look forward to your report.

Enjoy yourself and take a few notes everyday, you will be glad you did. We want to hear about your adventure when you return!

Good luck and enjoy yourself.

I await the hunt report with anticipation.

Good luck, have a great safari. Will be watching for the report and pics.

I envy you
your first trip will always stands out in your memories.
And your correct it will probably be the first of many trips.

Hope you have a great hunt sir!

Good luck and safe travels. You will be planning a return trip before you leave. I know I was on my first safari earlier this year.

Your flight will be much shorter than most of ours. Get ready to have one of the most memorable times of your life. Enjoy each day of your hunt as it comes.

Good luck and travel safe! Enjoy every second of your time there!!

Your flight will be much shorter than most of ours. Get ready to have one of the most memorable times of your life. Enjoy each day of your hunt as it comes.
Just 2:20 hs Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo and then 8:30 hs to Johannesburg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJweasel77

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.