Just one week

300wm

AH member
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
31
Location
Buenos Aires. Argentina
Media
3
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
1
Hunted
Argentina
10 months ago I started my search for my first African safari (I say first because I do not think it's the only one).

The moment arrived, In just one week I will fly from Buenos Aires to Johannesburg to hunt in the province of Limpopo.

Although I have a list of animals (Kudu, Orix,b Wildebeest, impala, springbuck, warthog), I'm going with an open mind to take what Africa wants to give me. The good thing about hunting is that it can surprise us at every moment.

Thanks to AH for all the information provided (packing list, clothing, Tipping Guide, country info,etc).

When I return, I will make a full hunting report, if you understand my limitations with the language.

Regards.
 
Have a great trip! Looking forward to your hunt report.
 
Mucha suerte !
 
Be safe, shoot straight and Good Luck!
 
have a great trip and good luck!
 
You're right... It won't be you're only one.
Have fun and shoot straight.
We look forward to your report.
 
Enjoy yourself and take a few notes everyday, you will be glad you did. We want to hear about your adventure when you return!
 
Good luck and enjoy yourself.

I await the hunt report with anticipation.
 
Good luck, have a great safari. Will be watching for the report and pics.
 
I envy you
your first trip will always stands out in your memories.
And your correct it will probably be the first of many trips.
 
Hope you have a great hunt sir!
 
Good luck and safe travels. You will be planning a return trip before you leave. I know I was on my first safari earlier this year.
 
Your flight will be much shorter than most of ours. Get ready to have one of the most memorable times of your life. Enjoy each day of your hunt as it comes.
 
Good luck and travel safe! Enjoy every second of your time there!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top