Just Left Westley Richards In Birmingham

i thank ill keep my arm and leg and be thankful im a hand gun hunter.

Sierraone,
most of the guns in H&H appeared to be used and not that special, AND I would agree with what Spike T told you about new clothes. A more middle east oil look appeared to be preferred in that area of london:sneaky:

I had a client a few years back hunting with 375 H&H Westley and Richards, breakdown, I think it's the most beautiful/elegant rifle I have ever seen.

Glad you had a great time visiting them.

I had a client a few years back hunting with 375 H&H Westley and Richards, breakdown, I think it's the most beautiful/elegant rifle I have ever seen.

Glad you had a great time visiting them.
They are still building the break down bolt gun, I believe three are under construction now.

the people at William Evans are great and Berretta has a shop close by, BUT don't even bother walking over to Holland & Holland as I was there recently and found them to be very arrogant and rude they would not even acknowledge that my wife and I were alive and in there precious store! And we were the only customers in the place! As I have said before it is no wonder they went under and were bought up by the French Channel corporation.

Had the same experience at Holland - twice - can be a slow learner. Have always had wonderful visits at Evans and Purdey. With current exchange rate, you could not pick a better time to be in the U.K. Nancy and I just returned from the Gredos and Madrid, and Europe actually seemed cheap for a change.

Sierraone,
most of the guns in H&H appeared to be used and not that special, AND I would agree with what Spike T told you about new clothes. A more middle east oil look appeared to be preferred in that area of london:sneaky:
You think a Valvoline bumper sticker across the back of my jacket would help?

Had the same experience at Holland - twice - can be a slow learner. Have always had wonderful visits at Evans and Purdey. With current exchange rate, you could not pick a better time to be in the U.K. Nancy and I just returned from the Gredos and Madrid, and Europe actually seemed cheap for a change.
Headed out to Evans in a few minutes from the hotel, then a 220 year old book shop just a few blocks from them!

Very nice!

sounds like your having a great time and havent squeezed the trigger once.

sounds like your having a great time and havent squeezed the trigger once.
Not going to be able to squeeze any trigger until the very end of November, when I get home from my work in Kosovo. I just bought a Webley and Scott Box Lock 12 ga. SXS from William Evans. I took a couple of pics of the gun and myself, I have sent them to my son to see if he can focus the pic better on the gun and wood. Will post on this site once he works his magic, or NOT. We'll see!

That's great, you bought something. Hadn't you been looking for a SXS?

That's great, you bought something. Hadn't you been looking for a SXS?
Yes, the box lock described above. Am waiting to see if my son can make the pics better before I post them here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,