Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I actually took a little time to snap a few photos with my iPhone. These are the horns I used to recently update the horn reconditioning thread. I need to add more to that also.
Nyala are one of my favorites !
BC6AC9D6-65CD-4DD4-8F43-9255FB373673.jpeg
DE6F4B10-673B-4577-AA1B-2C5960E919D8.jpeg
19FA589A-634E-4B58-9820-537B5F578F55.jpeg

Beautiful mount! Did you do the work? My two favorites are the Kudu & Nyala. I need a Nyala on my wall. :)

Nice work, the cape on that Nyala is in outstanding condition.

Beautiful mount! Did you do the work? My two favorites are the Kudu & Nyala. I need a Nyala on my wall. :)

Yes I did the taxidermy. I do a few mounts in my spare time. This was actually a remount. The first was done in SA and not done very well I'm afraid. We got really lucky as I purchased this as a salted cape from another taxi in the States so I couldn't really preview it before buying. It could have been a train wreck but instead it turned out to be a great cape.

I need a better camera :(

Great looking mount. Nyala will be the main emphasis of my next safari.

Looking good bud!

Looks amazing, horns color real. :E Roll Eyes:Giving me all sorts of ref pics.

Thanks

MB

Well done!

Really nice, hope mine comes out like that.

That is absolutely beautiful!! Great looking mount. I always wanted to get a nyala now even more so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SylviaSelf

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!