Journey continues...

Tanks

AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
7,303
Reaction score
27,219
Media
128
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Couple of days ago I went to pick up my pair of Grulla 12ga SxS.

Lo and behold there was this 20ga Aya 53 SxS. Tried it and it fit really well and so light to boot. Bought it, guess I am ready for doves in the fall. Pick it up in another week. @Red Leg is right, once you start appreciating fine guns they seem to multiply. Though I need to stop otherwise I will run out of room in my new gun safe and will have to build a gun room.

ZsNFL11l.jpg


YTfFMwQl.jpg


j8R1HWnl.jpg


GMDPYqOl.jpg


7zOnkdbl.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 7zOnkdbl.jpg
    7zOnkdbl.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 242
  • GMDPYqOl.jpg
    GMDPYqOl.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 263
  • j8R1HWnl.jpg
    j8R1HWnl.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 268
  • YTfFMwQl.jpg
    YTfFMwQl.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 265
  • ZsNFL11l.jpg
    ZsNFL11l.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 258
Very jealous...gorgeous gun.
 
Lovely thing! And hand detachable sidelocks on that model. Soon as the zombie apocalypse has passed let’s meet up at a quail plantation in Georgia.

How is it choked?

And yes, start thinking gun room. :E Angel:
 
Lovely thing! And hand detachable sidelocks on that model. Soon as the zombie apocalypse has passed let’s meet up at a quail plantation in Georgia.

How is it choked?

Thanks. Never been to Georgia so that would be great.

I think chokes are MOD/IC, but not 100% sure. I sent an email to confirm.
 
Couple of days ago I went to pick up my pair of Grulla 12ga SxS.

Lo and behold there was this 20ga Aya 53 SxS. Tried it and it fit really well and so light to boot. Bought it, guess I am ready for doves in the fall. Pick it up in another week. @Red Leg is right, once you start appreciating fine guns they seem to multiply. Though I need to stop otherwise I will run out of room in my new gun safe and will have to build a gun room.

ZsNFL11l.jpg


YTfFMwQl.jpg


j8R1HWnl.jpg


GMDPYqOl.jpg


7zOnkdbl.jpg
Yep you will need the gun room! You have the same sickness that many of us have when it comes to guns.
 
Your killing me! I make my move back to Florida this week and would love to meet up with some of you guys for a Georgia quail hunt. Have to get some blood on my new Spanish 20.
Ed
 
Couple of days ago I went to pick up my pair of Grulla 12ga SxS.

Lo and behold there was this 20ga Aya 53 SxS. Tried it and it fit really well and so light to boot. Bought it, guess I am ready for doves in the fall. Pick it up in another week. @Red Leg is right, once you start appreciating fine guns they seem to multiply. Though I need to stop otherwise I will run out of room in my new gun safe and will have to build a gun room.

ZsNFL11l.jpg


YTfFMwQl.jpg


j8R1HWnl.jpg


GMDPYqOl.jpg


7zOnkdbl.jpg
Tanks
The 20 gauge is a lovely choice. In the right gun it's a very lively little piece that points and swing well. Nice new gun.
Start building that room mate your addicted.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,472
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top