Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

It's been 5 days by my count since the last picture. Seems as if @gizmo is slacking off @johnnyblues. Maybe he's down at the gas station eating hot dogs?
maybe he should be having a pizza delivered,extra large so it will last 4 days.

I know guys.....Had to cut him some slack as he was sick on Friday....Or so he says! I am fully expecting pictures today!:Bored: LMAO

Sorry Johnny I may have sidetracked him for a few hours, but I'm sure he's right back on your mounts.

I know guys.....Had to cut him some slack as he was sick on Friday....Or so he says! I am fully expecting pictures today!:Bored: LMAO
maybe he drank that bottle of cab?????

:D Beers:I am happy to report he is hard at work! Pictures tomorrow of the completed mount

Take a break Erik! Come up to Saskatchewan and we'll go fishing! :A Stirring:

Take a break Erik! Come up to Saskatchewan and we'll go fishing! :A Stirring:
I'm there! But I have to guide an Axis deer hunt this weekend first.

Guy I apologize for the lack of updates, I started getting sick. I have pretty bad allergies which is what started the whole mess and that morphed into a sinus infection and double ear infection :mad: I was pretty sure I was going to die by Friday night. A boat load of antibiotics later and two shots I'm back at it. The complete waterbuck piece is finished but everyone will have to wait until tomorrow for pics, sorry. I sent Johnny some sneak peak pics but we'll have the waterbuck unveiling tomorrow. Stay tuned

@johnnyblues I think you’re going to need a good realtor..... you have to be running out of room!!!

Unveiling! Yahoooooooo!!!!!! Can’t wait!

@johnnyblues I think you’re going to need a good realtor..... you have to be running out of room!!!
Ya Brad I’m just about out of room! Luckily I have my house in Georgia which if my wife’s health remains stable we’re moving next year. Lots more room! Fill er up! If only my wife would let me hang stuff in the bedroom......she has no sense of humor! :ROFLMAO:

Ok gents I'll have better pics posted next week in a separate thread but until then, enjoy

IMG_5118.JPG
IMG_5116.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrohimotx

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double