Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

By the way guys, that buffalo base in not square. Pictures are deceiving . It's as Erik says its a trapezoid....Hell if I know...I just want to see it done! LOL

This is not good guys...Not good at all....Erik has hunters he needs to guide this weekend for axis deer. Tells me I'll talk to you and give you updates on TUESDAY! What the hell am I going to do without updates till then?

That's four days away man, then he's probably going to want to drink a beer and pop fire crackers Wednesday.
Might need to drive to Texas and check on this. Got an extra bunk if you need coming through Oklahoma. Even have a place you can set that waterbuck for a few weeks (or years)

That's four days away man, then he's probably going to want to drink a beer and pop fire crackers Wednesday.
Might need to drive to Texas and check on this. Got an extra bunk if you need coming through Oklahoma. Even have a place you can set that waterbuck for a few weeks (or years)
LOL....Ya I don't like this at all..LOL And thanks for the bunk, but I think that waterbuck will do just fine until it gets to my house!;)

LOL....Ya I don't like this at all..LOL And thanks for the bunk, but I think that waterbuck will do just fine until it gets to my house!;)
my waterbuck is lonely,i might be able to squeeze yours in if you want to go guide in texas and keep gizmo working on your buff.

my waterbuck is lonely,i might be able to squeeze yours in if you want to go guide in texas and keep gizmo working on your buff.
Your a jewel Ed! Lol.

Not a taxidermy update but here’s a hunting update. 1 down and 1 to go.

B87B26AF-5CBF-40C0-BB22-CC8806935384.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice axis deer bro.....Now can you get back to my buffalo? :S Please:.lmao

Well guys it’s Tuesday. I’ve been patiently waiting for Erik to work on my buffalo again after his axis hunt he guided so successfully. So my brother let’s rock n roll! :P Banana:

Does anyone else feel like something ominous is about to happen? I mean it's been days now with no whip cracking from Johnny and no progress reports from Gizmo. Just seems like something is a foot.

:Nailbiting:

Does anyone else feel like something ominous is about to happen? I mean it's been days now with no whip cracking from Johnny and no progress reports from Gizmo. Just seems like something is a foot.
I text him yesterday to find out what's going on as I heard nothing either. Believe me I am not getting soft on him...No Sir! :A Voodoo::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZNWilliem

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.