Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

if johnnyblues oks it.

D4B950EC-8696-499F-B2BC-9DCE06F2DFF2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
And that’s the finished pedestal. My friend I love it. (As I’ve told you repeatedly) lol. I know for some they don’t like habitat but for me....yes!

Thank you John. Just wait until you see what’s in store for your buffalo ;)

Brother I’ve already challenged you....lmao. From the start I told you what I wanted and from what I’ve seen your more than up for it! But I have to be honest, the Waterbuck pedestal is outstanding. I’m not sure how you will top it! :A Popcorn:

I’m wishing I hadn’t already committed $$ to have my last trip done in Africa:cry:.
Maybe I’ll have to just go to Gizmo’s place again and pull the trigger on some exotics:)! Then find a place to put them...garage? No, I can’t even get my Taco in there!
Maybe a nice set of male and female bobwhites and scalies if the population comes back.
I think an axis and maybe aoudad would be nice. Oh and of course a boar hog head!
John, your little lady must really love you to let you fill the house with all your stuff! Congratulations!

I’m wishing I hadn’t already committed $$ to have my last trip done in Africa:cry:.
Maybe I’ll have to just go to Gizmo’s place again and pull the trigger on some exotics:)! Then find a place to put them...garage? No, I can’t even get my Taco in there!
Maybe a nice set of male and female bobwhites and scalies if the population comes back.
I think an axis and maybe aoudad would be nice. Oh and of course a boar hog head!
John, your little lady must really love you to let you fill the house with all your stuff! Congratulations!
We can do it!

And that’s the finished pedestal. My friend I love it. (As I’ve told you repeatedly) lol. I know for some they don’t like habitat but for me....yes!
ME TO!

Hi my friend, yes I’m fortunate that I have the greatest wife a man could ask for. But she still won’t let me put any trophies in the bedroom....Go figure!

Then find a place to put them...garage? No, I can’t even get my Taco in there!
Sounds to me like you need to put your foot down on your trophies!;)

Gizmo,a good cab will keep you going.

Gizmo,a good cab will keep you going.
Ed please, I need him thinking clearly! Lol. I’m anxiously awaiting the mounting of my Waterbuck to see that completed with the habitat. THEN my buffalo!

Ed please, I need him thinking clearly! Lol. I’m anxiously awaiting the mounting of my Waterbuck to see that completed with the habitat. THEN my buffalo!
OOPS again,gizmo, try a nice glass of water.

Great work! That base is fantastic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!