Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

It's been 5 days by my count since the last picture. Seems as if @gizmo is slacking off @johnnyblues. Maybe he's down at the gas station eating hot dogs?
maybe he should be having a pizza delivered,extra large so it will last 4 days.

I know guys.....Had to cut him some slack as he was sick on Friday....Or so he says! I am fully expecting pictures today!:Bored: LMAO

Sorry Johnny I may have sidetracked him for a few hours, but I'm sure he's right back on your mounts.

I know guys.....Had to cut him some slack as he was sick on Friday....Or so he says! I am fully expecting pictures today!:Bored: LMAO
maybe he drank that bottle of cab?????

:D Beers:I am happy to report he is hard at work! Pictures tomorrow of the completed mount

Take a break Erik! Come up to Saskatchewan and we'll go fishing! :A Stirring:

Take a break Erik! Come up to Saskatchewan and we'll go fishing! :A Stirring:
I'm there! But I have to guide an Axis deer hunt this weekend first.

Guy I apologize for the lack of updates, I started getting sick. I have pretty bad allergies which is what started the whole mess and that morphed into a sinus infection and double ear infection :mad: I was pretty sure I was going to die by Friday night. A boat load of antibiotics later and two shots I'm back at it. The complete waterbuck piece is finished but everyone will have to wait until tomorrow for pics, sorry. I sent Johnny some sneak peak pics but we'll have the waterbuck unveiling tomorrow. Stay tuned

@johnnyblues I think you’re going to need a good realtor..... you have to be running out of room!!!

Unveiling! Yahoooooooo!!!!!! Can’t wait!

@johnnyblues I think you’re going to need a good realtor..... you have to be running out of room!!!
Ya Brad I’m just about out of room! Luckily I have my house in Georgia which if my wife’s health remains stable we’re moving next year. Lots more room! Fill er up! If only my wife would let me hang stuff in the bedroom......she has no sense of humor! :ROFLMAO:

Ok gents I'll have better pics posted next week in a separate thread but until then, enjoy

IMG_5118.JPG
IMG_5116.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross