Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

while some of you dare question about him taking a lunch break, no one asked about all that wasted time actually driving to the gas station and back?
like watching the progression pics though
Right that’s another 15 minutes I coulda been working. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

-1.jpg

Did he just visit the Proctologist?

when i deal with him ill have a slave driven contract,two restroom visits every 12 hours.

I hope Johnny blues dosnt mind paying for im to stop work and give us progress reports ?
Im enjoying them !!!

I hope Johnny blues dosnt mind paying for im to stop work and give us progress reports ?
Im enjoying them !!!
You know I was just thinking the same thing! GET BACK TO WORK! LMAO By the way your not wasting any more time by sleeping are you? LOL

when i deal with him ill have a slave driven contract,two restroom visits every 12 hours.
Very generous of you Ed...lol

You know I was just thinking the same thing! GET BACK TO WORK! LMAO By the way your not wasting any more time by sleeping are you? LOL

LMAO!!!!!! Restricted to 2 hrs of sleep, minus the 30 min drive to the gas station = 1 1/2 hrs of sleeping time. I think this should be enough. :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Im enjoying them !!!

You make an excellent point. Ok picture post time shouldn’t conflict with work time. Guess Gizmo will have to sleep less or cut out a restroom break.

I bet there are some old high school teachers of yours that would be impressed that you have learned to sit still and focus on your work this long. :D

Reactions: WAB
That's it from you???? LOL

Well, if it makes you feel better, I did tell @gizmo privately that I thought the bushbuck was looking great, considering he used a miniature eland form. ;)

Well, if it makes you feel better, I did tell @gizmo privately that I thought the bushbuck was looking great, considering he used a miniature eland form. ;)
dueling pistols at ten yards,10 am tomorrow.

Now that's the @Royal27 I know. LOL

I'm also pretty sure he's putting the teeth in today.

It was the bushbuck that was supposed to be open mouth, right?
saber teeth i presume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelinaVa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you