Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to post some of the shows we will be at and what booths. Please stop by to say hello, to book a safari, or just chat about Africa! I always enjoy meeting everyone from AH

Dallas Safari Club Booth # 1030

SCI Booth # 1057

Thanks!
Jacques

Last edited by a moderator:
Great guys at JKO. Looking forward to our hunt Jacques!

I hear great things about JKO!

I agree.

I have hunted 4 of the Big 5 species (only leopard remaining) with Jacques and several plains game animals as well. Great PH to hunt with. Right now in the process of booking trip for me, my wife, my 2 boys and their girlfriends (likely wives to be) to Zim with the hope of hunting buffalo and tuskless ele.

Two of my sons and I had a fantastic fun time and a super hunt last September. Great time, great memories! Thanks Jacques

I have hunted with Jacques 3 times now, already booked for my 4th, and he has earned a lifetime customer and friend out of me! Anyone looking to book should stop by his booths and get it done.

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to remind you of the shows we will be attending in 2024.

Please stop by to say hello, to book a safari, or just chat about Africa! I always enjoy meeting everyone from AH

Dallas Safari Club Booth # 1030

SCI Booth # 1057

Thanks!
Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benedique

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!