Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to post some of the shows we will be at and what booths. Please stop by to say hello, to book a safari, or just chat about Africa! I always enjoy meeting everyone from AH

Dallas Safari Club Booth # 1030

SCI Booth # 1057

Thanks!
Jacques

Last edited by a moderator:
Great guys at JKO. Looking forward to our hunt Jacques!

I hear great things about JKO!

I agree.

I have hunted 4 of the Big 5 species (only leopard remaining) with Jacques and several plains game animals as well. Great PH to hunt with. Right now in the process of booking trip for me, my wife, my 2 boys and their girlfriends (likely wives to be) to Zim with the hope of hunting buffalo and tuskless ele.

Two of my sons and I had a fantastic fun time and a super hunt last September. Great time, great memories! Thanks Jacques

I have hunted with Jacques 3 times now, already booked for my 4th, and he has earned a lifetime customer and friend out of me! Anyone looking to book should stop by his booths and get it done.

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to remind you of the shows we will be attending in 2024.

Please stop by to say hello, to book a safari, or just chat about Africa! I always enjoy meeting everyone from AH

Dallas Safari Club Booth # 1030

SCI Booth # 1057

Thanks!
Jacques

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedup2

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.