Jackwagons...

etsonaut

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 28, 2023
Messages
642
Reaction score
1,872
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Media
35
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC, WSF
Hunted
South Africa/Greater Kruger/Klaserie/Umbabat, USA, Canada,Greenland
I have been on forums for exotic cars, watches, etc. for brief times in the past. They were full of arrogant Jackwagons. For the relatively short time I have been on AH, this is very, very different. It is informative, engaging and most of all respectful. Thank you to all the honorable ladies and gentlemen represented here for almost helping to restore a bit of lost faith in humanity. You have built a community that I am proud to be a part of..
 
I have been on forums for exotic cars, watches, etc. for brief times in the past. They were full of arrogant Jackwagons. For the relatively short time I have been on AH, this is very, very different. It is informative, engaging and most of all respectful. Thank you to all the honorable ladies and gentlemen represented here for almost helping to restore a bit of lost faith in humanity. You have built a community that I am proud to be a part of..
Agreed!

I owned a Ducati motorcycle years ago, good luck on that forum…..
 
Learned that one at Fort Dix New Jersey from drill Sargent Parrot. He used it every time we were assembled in formation.
 
Great to learn something !

@MS 9x56 , your DI was calling you a "useless piece of military equipment" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
You'll not find a better group of enablers, and friendly too!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,337
Members
170,550
Latest member
ArmandoHig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top