Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Omay), New Zealand, South Africa (NWP, Limpopo, Eastern Cape); USA (NE, NC, MD, AZ, TX)
Has anyone heard from Dennis recently? His website appears to be down, business closed according to google, and answering machine full.

He's got some finished taxidermy of mine I'd like to pick up, but cant seem to reach him to make arrangements.

He's been on Facebook here lately and appears to be getting things done at the shop with more help due to arrive shortly.

I had a brief reply from him Mon and he told me where to send some African animals.

I got ahold of him. Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I was very sorry to hear this morning that our friend Dennis from @The Artistry of Wildlife who has been a part of our community since 2011 has been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks. If anybody wants to send their well wishes to Dennis you can post them here or send him directly an email at cremudgeon34@yahoo.com, I'm sure he would appreciate that very much.

Dennis my thoughts are with you and I hope that you get well soon. My best, Jerome

Dear Dennis, God's Speed to your recovery, get well soon!
I've got another Elk hunt in October and I'll be bringing back a bigger Elk than the last one we mounted!
God Bless You,
Kevin

Rineharrt0050- could you let me know how you got hold of him. Thanks

I have spoken with him via facebook messenger on his private account--he has to accept your friend request there.

He's been on Facebook here lately and appears to be getting things done at the shop with more help due to arrive shortly.

I talked to Dwayne, who is no longer with Dennis and it doesnt sound like Jamie is there anymore either. I had been dealing with Dwayne since he was responsive and did get a few unfinished things that he found shipped out.

I'm trying to get in touch with Dennis about the rest of my stuff now. Will see what happens. I just sent him a FB message this morning. I haven't spoken to him directly since last August.

I talked to Dwayne, who is no longer with Dennis and it doesnt sound like Jamie is there anymore either. I had been dealing with Dwayne since he was responsive and did get a few unfinished things that he found shipped out.

I'm trying to get in touch with Dennis about the rest of my stuff now. Will see what happens. I just sent him a FB message this morning. I haven't spoken to him directly since last August.

What happens now are rumors. Jamie finishes every client piece as usual. Dwayne had I hear some operation and no longer here. No one ever looses a skin or horn at my shop in 41 years. Failure to look for tagged skins as they all are in the freezers by client name and in individual boxes marked that contain each clients trophy's is I guess my fault because I am the owner but they did not look properly I did not intend or plan in having a heart attack and stroke and ly in a coma in ICU for weeks. I am working everyday have new help more coming, some own there own studios and now are going to be working here. Even one African studio owner. There will be no lost skins or horns in my studio. Never has been in 41 years. Thank you all. Website is down studio IS NOT closed. Only taking in prevouosly arranged safaris and select client work. Finishing all backlogged pieces due to the 5 month hospitalization.
Thank you

What happens now are rumors. Jamie finishes every client piece as usual. Dwayne had I hear some operation and no longer here. No one ever looses a skin or horn at my shop in 41 years. Failure to look for tagged skins as they all are in the freezers by client name and in individual boxes marked that contain each clients trophy's is I guess my fault because I am the owner but they did not look properly I did not intend or plan in having a heart attack and stroke and ly in a coma in ICU for weeks. I am working everyday have new help more coming, some own there own studios and now are going to be working here. Even one African studio owner. There will be no lost skins or horns in my studio. Never has been in 41 years. Thank you all. Website is down studio IS NOT closed. Only taking in prevouosly arranged safaris and select client work. Finishing all backlogged pieces due to the 5 month hospitalization.
Thank you

Thanks for responding Dennis and I'm glad you're doing well. Don't personally work more than the doctor allows!

I'm sure your illness added to the already significant backlog that you had beforehand. Letting clients know what's going on and sticking to timeframes will be a welcome change to all I'm sure.

I'm glad to hear nothing is lost. I look forward to getting a final accounting of all my stuff and getting it shipped out here in the next week. Thanks again!

Glad to hear everything is going well and you are ok. Have a food day. Looking forward to seeing my trophies.

Good to see you post on here again! Please get back in contact with me, I have left you four phone messages, 2 e-mails and a P.M. in the last two weeks. Hope you are feeling well.

Hi Kman. Working alone this week sorry. Caribou done , ibex done ,working to get tarh done. Will call you this weekend.
Hello Dennis
Still haven't heard from you. Still waiting for you to contact me. If some of my trophies are indeed mounted and drying I would appreciate even a quick cell phone pic of what is done.

Dennis glad to see you are back at it!
Hope all the people that have shown such hope for you to recover are doing ok.
Sure you are getting caught up with the folks that left their trophies with you glad the rest will be excited with theirs when you finish them!
Tom

Dennis could you please contact me calling and emails are being ignored? just have a few questions, I know you are busy but if you have my stuff you owe me a little communication.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg