Introduction

Welcome Daniel. You'll find lots of answers on AH. Zimbabwe is on my bucket list.
Enjoy!
 
Welcome aboard! Lots of knowledge to draw from on this site
 
Welcome to AH Daniel! Glad to have you here with us.
 
Welcome to AH.
Feel free to ask and answer question, everyone else does.
 
Welcome to AH, Daniel !
 
Welcome Daniel. Lots of good folks, knowledge and experience here. Through posting yours will be added to the pool. Looking forward to seeing your input. Are you a PH, if so, how long? PG or DG? What caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?
 
Welcome to AH sir! Plenty of folks here willing to help so ask away.
 
Welcome to AH, ask away!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Daniel!
 
Good day fellow members , my name is Daniel Landrey . I come from a family of PHs and former outfitters , hunting is a true passion of mine and i hope to get some answers to a few questions i have if anyone has the time

Welcome and congratulations
 
Welcome to AH Daniel!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,945
Members
169,655
Latest member
NehuSinhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top