Introduction/Hello

TByrd

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
DSC, Trout Unlimited
Hello fellow hunters! Just joined and thought it appropriate to introduce myself, before barging in on a conversation thread later on...although my "online chat" etiquette and experience is nil, felt like the right thing to do. I have been reviewing and enjoying the site for a few weeks now. A wealth of experience and knowledge resides on this forum, so I am thankful to have an opportunity to be a part of the platform.

I typically hunt a combination of deer, boar, bear and birds here in the US. I normally hunt Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia annually. I also truly enjoy offshore fishing, out of North And South Carolina and Trout fishing NC, Va and Tenn.

I have always had a goal of hunting Africa, and joining this forum is another step in that direction. I understand there is a difference between dreaming and planning, and I am somewhere in between the two.

Just thought I would introduce myself and say hello. I really enjoy the three threads and reading the posts!
I will reach out to the community when the time is right, and jump in on the conversations when I feel I can add something of value. I will also support the sponsors of the site! Thanks for having me!

Welcome aboard! All the tools necessary here to start planning the trip to Africa!

You are a long way toward planning if you are hanging out here on AH.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome TByrd! Good looking young hunter standing next to you in your avatar.
TByrd, I was lucky enough to get to drive a 1957 T-Bird in 1958! Haven't had the opportunity since.

Welcome to AH TByrd! Nice intro and glad to have you on the posting side...

:S Welcome:

TByrd, nice to have you join us. This site is addicting, You will be spending many happy hours here. I see that you have a built in hunting buddy. Keep him at it. I've been hunting with my sons for almost 40 years. Trust me, the memories are priceless.

Welcome to AH sir!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Yes, having a hunting buddy is nice...hard to tell from the photo, actually my daughter. Trying to show her there is more out there than shopping malls and tablets/video games! Thanks again, looking forward to the interaction....looks to be an awesome group of folks on the site?

Welcome to AH! Lets make that African dream a reality!

Welcome to AH, @TByrd . Glad to have you join the forum. All the best with your planning. The members are here to help.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome @TByrd! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

Welcome to AH TBird !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!
Man you've come to the right place to start planning the Safari of your dreams.
Regards,
Philip

Welcome!

Welcome and enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg