Introduction from Georgia

Welcome to AH, Ben!
 
Welcome to AH!

Plenty of Enablers here - we love to help first-timers avoid the mistakes we all made.

Enjoy the process.

Tim
 
Welcomem Ben! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Welcome Ben !
 
Welcome Ben. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
 
Welcome Ben! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,577
Members
169,587
Latest member
MalcolmVan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top