Introducing myself

Reaper45.70

New member
Joined
Apr 27, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hey Everyone, I am a new member from Gatlinburg, TN and a life long hunter, I can not wait to talk to some new people that have the same passion for hunting that I do, I look forward to getting in on some of the discussions in the forums. Reaper45.70
 
Welcome to AH Reaper45.70!
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum!

nd
 
Thank You Marius, maybe one day I can hunt the places that I have dreamed about and meet some of the great people on these pages. Regards, Reaper
 
Reaper45.70
Welcome you did join the best forum ever. Let us know if we can help with any questions you have.
Johan
 
Welcome to AH Reaper45.70!
I'm not far from your area I'm an Alabama hunter From Russellville, AL myself. Enjoy AH it's a great place to meat Great People and to learn about Africa.
 
Welcome to AH and lots of discussions.
 
Hi,Im new here but its great.Many years ago i had an uncle who was a white hunter in Kenya.
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome from New Zealand mate
 
Welcome to AH. Start planning your trip to Africa! You will love it!
 
Welcome :) I am a newbie too! :)
 
Welcome to the forum, you want to talk hunting, you are in the right place. A lot of great folks here to assist, and talk too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,440
Members
168,884
Latest member
MaryJackso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top