Introducing Kingsview Safaris

KVS

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
PHASA
Good day to all the AH Members,

Although not new to the site, I would very much like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to Kingsview Safaris.

We have recently launched our new website, there are still some changes to be made and items to be added but please feel free to take some time and visit us at www.kingsviewsafaris.co.za and provide some feedback.
I would also like to thank all those behind the scenes of AH for providing all like minded hunters a platform to share and exchange knowledge on all things hunting, for allowing us the freedom to express ourselves, make new friends and voice our opinions in a respectful manner. Thank you for all the hard work.

As time goes by you will hear more from us as we hope to share a lot of personal insight into our operation and even answer any questions you may have about Kingsview Safaris, the Eastern Cape or just hunting in general.

The basis of our operation is being able to provide our clients with all that they want in an African safari that suits their preferences, abilities and their budget.

All the very best and please feel free to contact us.

Jono and Justine McHugh

Welcome Kingsview Safaris ! Good luck with your new venture!

Welcome aboard ... please don't post any great deals or photos of client success ... we can't handle any more ;-)!

Welcome to AH Jono and Justine!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and good luck!

Welcome! I am very much looking forward to your postings.

Welcome Kingsview. Jono has been around for a long time.

Finally launched! Congrats to you both. I'll take a spin past your website and let you know if I see anything too crazy.

Skip that trip to the UK and I'll come by. :)

Slick site. Glad you posted your rates.

You just have to like Chocolate.
bushbuck.jpg

Welcome!

Like the website. :)

Welcome to AH Jono and Justine! Love your site.

Welcome to AH Jono! Kevin

Welcome to AH.

Thanks everyone. Wayne is right, he caught me out. I have been a member of AH for a while formerly Sable123.

I must make a special mention to all those within the AH community that have helped me reached my dream of becoming a hunting outfitter. Their patience and help while I bombarded them with emails and questions about hunting and the industry as a whole, phoned them at strange hours and even drove hundreds of kilometres at a time to visit them at their place of residence, has been incredible.
By starting my own Outfitting operation I have essentially created more competition and yet those Outfitters never batted an eye lid, they were welcoming, gave me encouragement to pursue my dream and were always willing to help me where they could, not once did any of them ever try and persuade me other wise. With people like this in our industry, it can only go from strength to strength.

THANK YOU! I owe you all a beer.:D Beers:

@BRICKBURN @LeopardsValleySafaris @KMG Hunting Safaris @Arc Africa Hunting Safaris @Game 4 Africa Safaris @Tootabi Hunting Safaris @Hotfire Hunting Safaris @Paw Print @Spiral Horn Safaris

Keep checking in on the site as we will be updating all kinds of exciting blogs with all the latest happenings in the hunting industry but also all the shenanigans on the actual Kingsview Farm!

Take care all and thank you once again.

Good luck, with the start of your company.

Great to see you have finally launched Jono, that's great. You have a wealth of experience to share from all your Botswana adventures and I wish you the best for the future and your future career.

warm regards
Dave

P.S this is not a career its a lifestyle, its also a good way to discover a 1000 ways to wreck your truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois