AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Thanks for sharing such a great tribute to your friend. You both obviously had such fine character that it makes me proud to be part of AH. The members of this site are true sportsmen and gentlemen in the best sense of the word.
Thank you Mike, you are so correct about the quality of the folks on AH. I have indeed met some of the best people I have ever met through this site and I would never have dreamed it. Usually the forums are full of Internet warriors because I guess you can be whatever you want to be behind a keyboard. Here, you can almost put money that when you meet a member, they are just like they are on here. Very special place Jerome and the team have built.
Cheers,
Cody

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
3BDC13F3-AD43-4729-922B-E3FB72DE5942.jpeg

My walnut and old steel bull and my mule deer are done and got delivered to my folks today. Sure would have liked to sent this picture to Clayton, he would have enjoyed it.

ActionBob

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
View attachment 286825
My walnut and old steel bull and my mule deer are done and got delivered to my folks today. Sure would have liked to sent this picture to Clayton, he would have enjoyed it.
You could not hope for much more in a trophy than that elk. Fantastic animal, beautiful mount, great hunt, done your way, with a rifle that not only has a soul, but is carrying a piece of yours and Clayton's. Add a great story line that includes such a tribute to a friend.... yup, a 100 pound elephant could not make a better trophy.

AZDAVE

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Alaska,lower 48
Great tribute. Friends are gods special gift to us all. Prayers and thoughts for the family and may he hunt the heavenly bushveld waiting for friends to join him at God's appointed time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamualFulm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh