In memoriam - Daniel Barnard of NB Safaris passed away

So sorry to hear!
I'm scheduled to hunt with NB next month and was so looking forward to meeting him based on our communications.
He had a style of writing that just let you feel his smile as you read his pros.
RIP

Prayers and condolences for his family.

Prayers....

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers to his family.

Sad sad news... Condolences to his family and friends

So sorry to hear!
I'm scheduled to hunt with NB next month and was so looking forward to meeting him based on our communications.
He had a style of writing that just let you feel his smile as you read his pros.
RIP

Hammerguy, from what I gather your hunt will still be great with the PH's he worked with you might never have met Neil but like you said you had a good feel from him from his writings.

I always liked watching their videos on YouTube.
Their page is Brave Buffalo Media.
he seemed like a genuine person.

best wishes to his family!

Condolences to his family and friends he left behind. May he Rest In Peace.

Oh No! I have watched all of his videos on YouTube! Condolences to his family. He just responded to a comment I made on one of the YouTube videos maybe two weeks ago! What a sad bit of news.

Oh my God!! I was talking to him 2 days ago!! I just can't believe this has happened!! This tragedy has left me completely at a loss. My sincere condolences to Debbie, their children, family, and friends.

He sent me a gift of a skinning knife he had specially made for me. I only received it last week - and now he's gone!! I just can't believe this.

Last edited:
Condolences to his family and friends. RIP

Oh my God!! I was talking to him 2 days ago!! I just can't believe this has happened!! This tragedy has left me completely at a loss. My sincere condolences to Debbie, their children, family, and friends.

He sent me a gift of a skinning knife he had specially made for me. I only received it last week - and now he's gone!! I just can't believe this.

this was indeed shocking news.

this was indeed shocking news.
Debbie sms'd me last night saying Neil's funeral will be held on Friday for those wishing to live stream their attendance.

IMG-20191227-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20200101-WA0015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still unreal news 3 weeks ago we were shooting together at BASA.

Condolences to all his family and friends.
Love watching his videos

My condolences to all who knew and counted him as a father, husband, son, or friend
RIP

For all of you that want to celebrate Neil's life the funeral will be streamed live just follow the link to be part of it.

It will happen 4pm South African time on their farm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg