I pay my dues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZDiesel

Gold supporter
AH elite
Joined
Dec 21, 2016
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
3,693
Location
Colorado Springs
Media
9
Articles
1
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
2
Hunted
United States
Several months back I wagered a $100 bet here on the forum that Trump would have the war in Ukraine ended before he took office. Well it didn’t happen sadly so I owe that $100! Problem is I can’t remember who I bet or what thread it was on? So if I placed that bet with you respond here and I’ll get you the cash…
Dang I hate being wrong lol
 
Says a lot, admitting you were wrong. I’d say donate it to AH if the member doesn’t come forward. BTW - not me. ;)

And welcome back America. Gotta love that speech!
 
If the real person doesn't stand up you can soothe your conscience and send it to me....
Or better yet, give it to a charity of your choice. I was about to bet with someone that Biden would step down a day early just to give Kamala the presidency for a day. Glad I didn't make that one.
 
Image1737419038.186385.jpg
 
Several months back I wagered a $100 bet here on the forum that Trump would have the war in Ukraine ended before he took office. Well it didn’t happen sadly so I owe that $100! Problem is I can’t remember who I bet or what thread it was on? So if I placed that bet with you respond here and I’ll get you the cash…
Dang I hate being wrong lol
I see you are already a Gold Supporter;)

Why not donate it to North Carolina hurricane relief? That is if nobody comes forward...
 
Several months back I wagered a $100 bet here on the forum that Trump would have the war in Ukraine ended before he took office. Well it didn’t happen sadly so I owe that $100! Problem is I can’t remember who I bet or what thread it was on? So if I placed that bet with you respond here and I’ll get you the cash…
Dang I hate being wrong lol
Very honorable of you!! You're a good man, Charlie Brown
 
I just wonder if anybody had the trifecta:

Ukraine war will not end before Trump is sworn in.

Biden pardons everyone within numerous levels of consanguinity.

Biden pardons all members of the January 6 committee as well as the little minion, Fauci.

Now that would’ve been a payout. :-)
 
Boy are you opening yourself up to a lot of claims.... but it wasn't me.

Damn! I must have missed that bet.....or did I?

Just kidding. It wasn't with me.

It would have been nice if Trump had ended the Ukraine-Russia War prior to his inauguration, it would have added to his first 100 days in office accomplishments.
 
Obviously, @Pondoro has the final say about where the money is sent. If I could offer a suggestion:
rather than donate to a booze up only available to a couple of locals in whatever city you choose, or a country specific disaster relief fund, howabout getting on board with something we all support? I'm thinking of the DSC Frontline Foundation which is dedicated to injured PHs and their dependents?
 
Obviously, @Pondoro has the final say about where the money is sent. If I could offer a suggestion:
rather than donate to a booze up only available to a couple of locals in whatever city you choose, or a country specific disaster relief fund, howabout getting on board with something we all support? I'm thinking of the DSC Frontline Foundation which is dedicated to injured PHs and their dependents?

Excellent idea Hunter4752001...dontate it to DSC Frontline Foundation.. (y)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top