HUNTING Giraffe

I've taken 5 giraffe, all with my .375H&H, 300 grain bullet, 2 with Swift Aframes, 2 with Barnes TSX, 1 with Hornady DGX. Take that high shoulder shot, they'll walk a few steps and fall over dead.
Did you recover any of the bullets?
 
Did you recover any of the bullets?

Image1713641751.382632.jpg


I used a Swift Aframe to take this giraffe. I really think I have a recovered bullet, next time I go to my cabin I’ll look to see if I can find it so I can post a picture.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,767
Members
170,389
Latest member
RickeyJ067
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top