Hunting Elephant

I forgot about this thread. Obviously I can now say that every morning and every evening when you go to bed your just praying to find a good bull and to shoot straight. Pieter with Paw Print found me the right place to look for bull elephant . Then I shot straight!
 
I forgot about this thread. Obviously I can now say that every morning and every evening when you go to bed your just praying to find a good bull and to shoot straight. Pieter with Paw Print found me the right place to look for bull elephant . Then I shot straight!

@CAustin,

Do you think you'll never hunt elephant again? Would it be worth it to you personally?
 
Royal it's possible! If the US lifted the ban on importing from Zim I could be tempted to go there for say a 60# and up jumbo. But I want to get a leopard before that.
 
Royal it's possible! If the US lifted the ban on importing from Zim I could be tempted to go there for say a 60# and up jumbo. But I want to get a leopard before that.

Just time and money!!! :)

Ele is pretty high on my list.... Leopard or ele lead for 2018. Price may dictate which it is.
 
Get the ele be for the Dems and bunny huggers make it impossible
 
I was reminded this week of a story that took place shortly after shooting an elephant.


A friend asked what I was doing with the elephant skin. When I got to the part of saying that I was having a billfold made. He asked if I was having it made out of the penis skin. Confused , I said no it is being made out of a side panel. He said that is to bad that I should have had it made out of the penis skin. Puzzled I asked why. He said that way if you ever go on a trip, all you need to do is rub it real good and you would have a suitcase.

Yes, he is my insurance salesman.
 
I was reminded this week of a story that took place shortly after shooting an elephant.


A friend asked what I was doing with the elephant skin. When I got to the part of saying that I was having a billfold made. He asked if I was having it made out of the penis skin. Confused , I said no it is being made out of a side panel. He said that is to bad that I should have had it made out of the penis skin. Puzzled I asked why. He said that way if you ever go on a trip, all you need to do is rub it real good and you would have a suitcase.

Yes, he is my insurance salesman.


ha ha ha , now wheels have you been hanging out at phoenix phils office again ?
 
Get the ele be for the Dems and bunny huggers make it impossible
Seems totally out of any realm of possible conclusion by rational people, but leopard hunting may be at risk as well......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,722
Members
169,125
Latest member
upsizykremazapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top