Hunting bushpigs with monkeys,,!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
Well,well well
Now I.'ve seen everything!
Trained monkeys 'ride' the bush-pigs to tire them out and confuse them till they are caught with nets!
What's next??

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha ha
would not have believed it if l never seen it .
the monkeys straddle the pig so effortlessly,
that's real cool willem , thanks mate .

LOL Now thats how to catch a pig.

LOL. Must be some sort of mutually agreed contract :) - I can't imagine how one would begin training something as smart as a monkey to do that.

Amazing, thank you for sharing.

LOL AWESOME!!!

Now I want to start a Monkey rodeo! I wonder if they can train them to spur as they ride? Or maybe rope the pigs from a duiker?

as bad as the weather is today, how crappy my job is lately this just made my day *L* that's the funniest thing I have seen in a long time
thanks for sharing

Holy shit, thats amazing:)

:rofl:

-matt

I wonder if Marius offers these monkey riding bushpig hunts?

Funny stuff.

What animal did they use to catch the baboons?

that would be right , let me do all the hard work ,:sarcasm:

All the work? All you have to do is hang on. Im the one who has to chase you guys with a net and a spear.

All the work? All you have to do is hang on. Im the one who has to chase you guys with a net and a spear.
well, when you say it like that , I can see your point .
we will have to take turns

Monkeys riding bush pigs

Damn, I wonder if we could train them the ride Obama and his ugly wife completely out of the US????

Well,well well
Now I.'ve seen everything!
Trained monkeys 'ride' the bush-pigs to tire them out and confuse them till they are caught with nets!
What's next??

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome.... I started to post earlier. Y'all beat me to it! Friggin' classic! Reminds me of going to the rodeo as a kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.