Huge Discount On Trophy Bison Hunt

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all, I would like to offer a discounted trophy bison hunt. The only catch is, to take advantage of this pricing I must have the deposit by Sept 28 2026. This is a 2 day 3 night hunt for a mature trophy bull. Includes guides, meals, alcohol in moderation, lodging, skinning, quartering, trophy fee, feral pig hunting as time allows, taxidermy prep.
Not included is Texas hunting license (48$ for out of state), pre/post trip expenses, taxidermy, meat processing, etc….
Day rates $625/day x2= $1250
Trophy fee: normal $8500 this offer discounted $2000. Trophy bison trophy fee $6500!!!!
I have 2 of these available on a first come first serve basis. $3500 deposit

IMG_0569.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0569.jpeg
IMG_0574.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg
IMG_0579.jpeg
IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0577.jpeg
IMG_0583.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg
IMG_0580.jpeg
IMG_0582.jpeg
IMG_0581.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FUN!!! I hope someone jumps all over this. It’s a great offer :A Big Hello:
 
My wife did a meat bison hunt with @gizmo last your. Had a fantastic experience!

Someone should book this hunt and really enjoy the hunt and hospitality.
 
Are you trying to tell me it’s all flat land, accessible by rascal scooter? Cause I’m not sure if this is for the hunter in me, or the little fat kid in there who loves to eat cookies and cake!

Those are good looking buff either way.
 
Are you trying to tell me it’s all flat land, accessible by rascal scooter? Cause I’m not sure if this is for the hunter in me, or the little fat kid in there who loves to eat cookies and cake!

Those are good looking buff either way.
It is anything but flat and open, this can be a very physically demanding hunt but we do have options from blinds for mobility impaired.
 
One just sold so I have one left but, once that one books if someone is very motivated, I may do a 3rd at the same pricing. We can discuss via pm or phone.
 
What is the size of the range where the actual hunt encompass?
I don’t know the exact acreage. The ranch is 3000 acres. We high fenced 1/3 of it give or take. It’s very canyonie terrain and thick brush.
 
@Josh P You will need a bit more than a scooter to get into the arroyo's where the bison head when the wind betrays you. Your inner fat kid can really enjoy the deserts that come with meals.
 
Looks like both of them may be sold. Great trophies and some fantastic meat for the freezer.
 
…we do have options from blinds for mobility impaired.


That’s what I’m calling a good camp meal dessert, “mobility impairment.”

Congrats on selling the hunts, and good luck to the hunters! I expect a full report on “mobility impairment” sessions around the dinner table.
 
Looks like both of them may be sold. Great trophies and some fantastic meat for the freezer.
Waiting to hear back but I do have 1 more I could sell if someone is very motivated
 
Very motivated to shoot one just before the Big Bore Shoot. Not sure I have enough freezer space for it.
If you do that your day fees are already covered so it would just be the trophy fee.
 
Random thought here: If anyone successfully goes on this amazing hunt but does not want all the bison meat, and happens to be within a 2~ hour radius of Tulsa, OK, we might be able to work out a deal.
 
This would be a fun fill the freezer hunt for sure….
Especially for someone driving distance
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,664
Members
170,087
Latest member
HeikeFenne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top