HUGE Bushbuck 18 1/4" Fun Mount

harden

AH elite
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
3,487
Deals & offers
2
Media
2,695
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Mounted last week still needs more drying. Finish next week. Think he wanted to grow up and be a Nyala.....

DSCN1802_zpszz6curtj.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well on his way to Nyaladom.
 
Wow!! Hell of a bushbuck, and will be a happy client!
 
Wow, what a buck
 
WOW that is a big boy!
 
A bushbuck and a half. Very nice indeed.
 
Stud for sure
 
Dream bushbuck. Beautiful job Dennis.
 
Beautiful ram! I'd be interested in seeing how his back mane stands up after your carding.
 
Incredible Trophy and equally impressive mount. Where was the buck taken?
 
Very nice animal, but equally impressive work! Thanks for sharing Dennis!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,781
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top