Howdy!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome, the name reminds me of my Neurological Anatomy and Biochemistry days!
 
Welcome from Minnesota
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Acetylcholine!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings Acetylcholine,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to the family! Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Newcomer myself. Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,275
Members
169,517
Latest member
JadaBridge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top