Reaction score
Media
Member of
NHSA
Hunted
RSA
Hi Guys

I'm Deon from Boksburg in RSA.

I used to be a protea artlure angler for many years. Fishing is still a big passion of mine and having a holiday home in Port Edward sees me feeding that passion.

I'm still new to hunting so only been hunting for 4 years now and I'm loving it. I love firearms and have my share of them including a safe queen 1898 Long Lee Lee Enfield.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from this page.

Regards
Deon

Welcome to AH @deonnel! This is an amazing forum with some great people, you'll enjoy it I'm sure!

Cheers!

V.

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.

Giday Deon and welcome to the A H forums. There are a few of us who also love the MLE so do post pics of it .

Welcome aboard!

Deon, welcome to the AH forum! You should fit right in.

Welcome to AH!

Howdy Deon and welcome!

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard Deon. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what rifles other than the Lee Enfield do you own, do you reload. Do you have any hunts planned for this year? If so, for what?

Welcome to AH

Hello deonnel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Deon!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome-would love to see and hear about some of your adventures! With your interest in protea artlure, I’m sure you’ve got some whoppers for us-

Hi Deon, welcome to AH !

Hi Guys

I'm Deon from Boksburg in RSA.

I used to be a protea artlure angler for many years. Fishing is still a big passion of mine and having a holiday home in Port Edward sees me feeding that passion.

I'm still new to hunting so only been hunting for 4 years now and I'm loving it. I love firearms and have my share of them including a safe queen 1898 Long Lee Lee Enfield.

Looking forward to gaining some knowledge from this page.

Regards
Deon
To add on.. my arsenal contains the following.

Sako 7mm Rem Mag
Howa 308
Lee Enfield 303 Long Lee
Winchester Model 69 .22

I was blessed to be hunting over Easter weekend where I got my first Kudu. Nothing huge but I was super happy with it. I also harvested a magnificent impala ram.

Other than that I mainly only hunted blesbuck and a warthog.

I just started to reload now so will be doing load development in the days to come.

Koedoe.png
Rooibok.png

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.