Howdy!

Welcome Mr. Dickerson,
Glad you finally got on here. You will enjoy this site very much. Looking forward to watching that MRC 338 WM in action in the near future. And make no mistake, you are fortunate in the wife department brother!
Cheers,
Cody
 
  • Like
Reactions: PLM
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome Mr. Dickerson,
Glad you finally got on here. You will enjoy this site very much. Looking forward to watching that MRC 338 WM in action in the near future. And make no mistake, you are fortunate in the wife department brother!
Cheers,
Cody
Thanks brother I don't know if I could have bagged any better. The MRC 338 WM is waiting to throw up some lead.
 
Welcome to AH David, you will find a wealth of knowledge here. Good luck.
 
@David Dickerson ,

Welcome Sir! It's nice to have another member from the great state of Texas!
 
Hello and welcome to AH, you have already made you task so much easier by joining AH.
Hope to see you in Africa soon
 
Welcome @David Dickerson you have come to the right place. Lots of good fellas on here and many good outfitters to choose from. Do your planning and make that trip happen. P.s you have the wifes permission dont forget to bring her with

All the best
 
Welcome David!
Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 
Wishing everyone a Happy 2018 from Southeast Texas. Life long Texan that has always enjoyed outdoors in the field or on the water. I have never considered the possibility of making a trip to Africa except for the last couple of years.

A close friend of mine has made several trips and hearing his stories and experiences have started the fire. His first instruction was to spend time on AH to learn and review its content. Would like to say time well spent. Hats off to all for such a fantastic web site and enjoying all of the entries. Keep up the good work.

Within the near future and planning, I hope to make a trip of a lifetime. My first biggest hurdle has been cleared. The wife has gave here blessing! Let the planning begin.
We will be happy to assist you in making your safari of a lifetime a reality!
 
Welcome to AH David. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,774
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top