Howdy from Afghanistan

Welcome to this great forum Bruce!
 
Howdy everyone. I grew up in the USA hunting whitetail deer to rabbits. Growing up I watched the hunting shows about Africa and read the articles in outdoor magazines. I am hoping to go hunting in Africa one day. Stay safe everyone. Bruce Out.
Bruce
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy gathering information about Africa - and before you know if, you might find yourself in Africa creating memories to cherish for a lifetime.
If you can dream it, you can dot it...
 
Welcome and good luck with your planning for Africa.
 
Bruce - If you'll be over there a while and care to send me a good mailing address, I'll send a couple African hunting magazines your way. Mail call is better with mail. I'm headed over to RSA again in '18 and a wounded buddy (one-legged, blind man) is coming with me. Cheers, Matt
 
Welcome aboard!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Howdy everyone. I grew up in the USA hunting whitetail deer to rabbits. Growing up I watched the hunting shows about Africa and read the articles in outdoor magazines. I am hoping to go hunting in Africa one day. Stay safe everyone. Bruce Out.
Welcome Bruce. Allow us to assist you in planning you dream Namibian Safari. We offer old style, free range hunting at affordable rates.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Wecome, you have picked a great place to begin your journey to Africa.
 
Welcome to AH Bruce! Enjoy the Site if you have any question just fire away we're here to help.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,114
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top