How to be a Professional Hunter

Jfet

AH legend
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
2,037
Reaction score
4,718
Media
76
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Europe
1
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, Spain, Tanzania, and now Tajikistan
Fieldsports Channel on Youtube just released this video about training as a PH. Would this be a good video to show my Outdoor Adventure Class.

 
I think we have at least one notable member on her that has completed the PH school. I think he lives in the great white north somewhere!
 
I think we have at least one notable member on her that has completed the PH school. I think he lives in the great white north somewhere!

Did he train on mammoths or mastodons?:E Dancing:
 
I think that is a great video to show the class. It may inspire some to try the adventure like the fellow who did it in a gap year. Better than leaving school with no direction and rattling around the mall
 
This is ONE of the schools for training. SAWC is a comprehensive program.
Nice promo overview. It is a great demo of parts of the course on offer.
There are other training programs in South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe.

It's interesting that a many of the students have never handled a gun. Must be plenty of B-BBEE involved in this particular school.

We had a couple of students that had not handled a rifle and were taking the course as part of the college training. Awesome students but I would not be running around hunting with them.
 
I think we have at least one notable member on her that has completed the PH school. I think he lives in the great white north somewhere!

I'm still learning every day Charlie. I get lessons from every last PH I hunt with.
Never stop learning.
 
That was a very very interesting video, makes me wish I was 40 years younger.
 
I'm still learning every day Charlie. I get lessons from every last PH I hunt with.
Never stop learning.

My motto as well Wayne! Never stop!
 
These people need a booth at DSC and SCI! Like Larry said, just need to be 40 years younger!
 
This is ONE of the schools for training. SAWC is a comprehensive program.
Nice promo overview. It is a great demo of parts of the course on offer.
There are other training programs in South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe.

It's interesting that a many of the students have never handled a gun. Must be plenty of B-BBEE involved in this particular school.

We had a couple of students that had not handled a rifle and were taking the course as part of the college training. Awesome students but I would not be running around hunting with them.

Ok, rushing between JH football practice and my Anatomy class could you post contact info for some of these other programs. I can put together a packet of info for my OA Classes and share it with other schools. Brickburning is better than googling(y)(y)(y)
 
Damn guys, good video and effort. i just don't agree with it all...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,598
Members
168,913
Latest member
JanaHollwa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top