Hippo mount

How big does a guy's trophy room need to be to have that mount actually fit though? If only I could win that huge lotto jackpot....

You can tell bullthrower has the big bucks hunting four color phased hippo at one time. Dam your a high roller cody. ;)(y)

My feeling exactly everyone. If it's not the real hide I'd probably not be happy. Think I'll stick with my original thought of having the skull on a pedestal "sitting in water" and incorporating an 8x10 picture frame into the pedestal.

How big does a guy's trophy room need to be to have that mount actually fit though? If only I could win that huge lotto jackpot....
I'm basically out of room. Lol. My house in Georgia will work out better for me. More room

I was talking about the amazing multi colored dream. Ginormous!

You can tell bullthrower has the big bucks hunting four color phased hippo at one time. Dam your a high roller cody. ;)(y)
Bill,
It was easy to collect them, hard feeding them, the basturds are Hungry Hungry! Lol

So I should shoot 4 of them, get their heads mounted, put one on each wall and put some volleyballs on the floor in the middle of the room?

So I should shoot 4 of them, get their heads mounted, put one on each wall and put some volleyballs on the floor in the middle of the room?
Eccentric, but a great idea! Lmao. People would think you had lost your mind! My secretary about fell out of her chair laughing.

Bloody brilliant! Indoor court could be for basketball, volleyball, tennis...almost limitless!

There might just be a reason to do the reproduction mounts after all

I was thinking more like the lunch room. They are hungry, after all. And an area rug like this in the middle:
s-l300.jpg

(Best I could find without having one custom made).

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 97
Although we're straying a bit from the original idea of the thread, it makes me proud we're all on track with this new idea :A Yell:

2.jpg

I just found this in another thread. Pretty neat as well, and affords that awesome coffee table to still be an addition. Plus the rest of the hide for other goodies.

You could also do a tooth display with that mount, I've seen some cool tooth mounts on hand carved plaques

You could also do a tooth display with that mount, I've seen some cool tooth mounts on hand carved plaques
I saw a very cool table done with that tusk display sunken into it under a glass top. The border done in hippo leather. That's what I am going for when I get a hippo;)

Johnny when the time comes holler at me, I can certainly do that and may be able to save you a few bucks, idk just have to see what cost would be associated with it. If you plan on hunting here at some time in the future you could pick it up and save on shipping. Just have to put some thought in it.

I saw a very cool table done with that tusk display sunken into it under a glass top. The border done in hippo leather. That's what I am going for when I get a hippo;)
Pictures bob?

Johnny when the time comes holler at me, I can certainly do that and may be able to save you a few bucks, idk just have to see what cost would be associated with it. If you plan on hunting here at some time in the future you could pick it up and save on shipping. Just have to put some thought in it.
Erick let's talk for sure. Not concerned with shipping costs to be honest. Call me when you have time

Erick let's talk for sure. Not concerned with shipping costs to be honest. Call me when you have time
Ok for sure. I'll give you a holler tomorrow if that's ok.

Sure thing bud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,