Hiding ugly

I wonder how much it would cost to dip a Vette?
lol i was following the auction of Kanye West's ranch contents-he had a bunch of wrapped, fancy custom Raptor trucks, UTVs, etc. etc. at phenomenal prices (to pay for his divorce.) That, and the local folks didn't take a liking to him. ?? L O L Wrapping is fantastic rock-chip protection. Also, your vette will never get an STD.
 
What caliber is it going to be.
6MM Dasher. Already got the barrel blank (Bartlein M24 7.5 tw), dies and 1,000 pieces of brass. Chassis is 4 weeks out and action about 7 months or so. I still need to decide on the scope leaning towards Leupold below.

Berry bullets still on back order though, hopefully in the next 7 months I will find a few thousand.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.16 AM.png
    746.6 KB · Views: 146
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.18 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 172
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.19 AM.png
    578.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.20 AM.png
    791.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.48.23 AM.png
    627.3 KB · Views: 138

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,629
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top