Hiding ugly

@MS9x56
I wonder what pattern @BeeMaa would like his plastic fantastic Blaser R8 8 done in.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
My R8’s are beautiful, in a very practical and Teutonic way. The wife has the cool timber stock. She’s always been the good looking one of the family. LOL.

My R8’s are beautiful, in a very practical and Teutonic way. The wife has the cool timber stock. She’s always been the good looking one of the family. LOL.
@BeeMaa
I know your wife is better looking than you but it would still be nice if you pimped up that ugly black R8.
It doesn't matter that it will look better than the owner.
Bob

FYI - It's not black...it green, and that's as pimped out as it gets for me. Cheers mate.

FYI - It's not black...it green, and that's as pimped out as it gets for me. Cheers mate.
@BeeMaa
You may have to pimp yourself up mate I'm sure @CBH Australia has a spare tutu and the glitzy silver shoes we saw would go well on you.
Mate you would look a treat for hunting especially on broke back mountain.
Bob

@BeeMaa
You may have to pimp yourself up mate I'm sure @CBH Australia has a spare tutu and the glitzy silver shoes we saw would go well on you.
Mate you would look a treat for hunting especially on broke back mountain.
Bob
LOL. I suppose you are speaking from your own experiences on Broke Back Mountain. :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm, I wonder how far off topic we can really take this. Apologies to @MS 9x56 for our behavior. Shame to be talking like this when it all started with a rifle transformation with an amazing hydro dip job. Your rifle looks beautiful and I should have mentioned that earlier. I couldn't believe it wasn't real timber from the pictures. Well done.

LOL. I suppose you are speaking from your own experiences on Broke Back Mountain. :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm, I wonder how far off topic we can really take this. Apologies to @MS 9x56 for our behavior. Shame to be talking like this when it all started with a rifle transformation with an amazing hydro dip job. Your rifle looks beautiful and I should have mentioned that earlier. I couldn't believe it wasn't real timber from the pictures. Well done.
@BeeMaa
Yes it is nice with the dip job.
We got off track trying to get you to do the same to the stock of your R8.
A dip job would be cheaper than a fancy walnut stock for the Blaser.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

I don't know how to feel about mine, that will outshoot at least 4 of my $1,500+ bolt actions...
It puts my Mannlicher Schoenauer 1905 and my custom 98 in7x57 both higher end guns to shame as far as accuracy goes. But they are hunting rifles not target rifles. If I were going on a sheep or goat hunt in the high mountains I would take the Ruger. If I had to stand a charge and only had 1 shot my life depended on I would want the MS. Gotta have different tools for different jobs.

@BeeMaa
Yes it is nice with the dip job.
We got off track trying to get you to do the same to the stock of your R8.
A dip job would be cheaper than a fancy walnut stock for the Blaser.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Bob
This is just the type of banter that makes this such a welcoming site. More like a gathering of friends who bust on each other and nobody gets nasty. Thank you for welcoming me aboard.

As promised here is a hydrodipped fiberglass stock on. 6.5-284 I put together for my dad. It’s built for long range target/varminting. It was matte clear coated and he put a little darker base paint at the forend so it looked more like natural wood taking up more stain.

94921960-50FA-4A45-9F75-A44F35BF8FC3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross