Hi I'm Diane from Idaho

Hi Diane! Welcome! Glad to see you join up.
I hope to read a hunt report a few months from now with pictures of a Serval in there somewhere ;)
Happy Hunting!
Dan

Good to have you here. Hunt reports and pics are always welcome.
Bruce

Welcome always nice to see lady hunters, it helps in promoting hunting as more then a male thing

Welcome. Great picture. Looking forward to more.

Welcome Diane..............................the perfect name for a huntress!...................FW Bill

Welcome to AH!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the forum Diane! We have fond memories of your family's visit and look forward to reading your posts here.

Thanks John. Our first Africa hunt was with you and was a great time. Because of the way our hunt went with you , we got hooked on hunting africa. A big thank you to you guys. We will return to Namibia soon.

Hi Diane! Welcome! Glad to see you join up.
I hope to read a hunt report a few months from now with pictures of a Serval in there somewhere ;)
Happy Hunting!
Dan

Hey Dan can't wait tell July for our next adventure to africa. Hopefully Van and I will have as good of luck as you had with the night hunting.

Welcome to the family Diane!

Welcome aboard Dihuntress. I hope you have as much fun posting on AH as you do hunting. We need more female participation and insight. Who knows but what your input may be the deciding factor in other AH (ers) wives' decision to join them on the hunt. Do you own your own rifle, if so what caliber?

Hi shootist43. Yes, I own my own rifles a 270 win, 300 win, 375 h&h, 17 Mach 2. Love shooting them all. I like the 300 win the best for Africa hunting. I have shot giraffe, bear and waterbuck with the 375 h&h.

Dihuntress, that is an impressive battery of rifles. No doubt your hubby is mighty proud of you and does a little bragging on the side. Did you grow up shooting or pick it up after you got married? My wife is an excellent pistol shot, but she will only shoot when she absolutely has to. We have black bear on our hunting property but so far I've never hunted them. I've taken a Waterbuck with my 35 Whelen but not a giraffe. This July my son and I will be hunting with a group of AH members. I have high hopes of collecting a "spiral slam" that consists of an Eland, a Kudu, a Nyala and a Bushbuck. My wife had me add Zebra that she wants to have mounted and put in my den. I may also take a Sable if I get all of the rest of the animals in my "package."

Welcome ! Always nice to have another lady hunter on the forum and especially another Idahoan!

Welcome to AH Diane! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH, hope to see you hunting in Africa again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross