Hi guys thanks for allowing me to join!!!

Welcome to AH Dambo416! Looking forward to your contribution.

Dambo416, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to reading some of your experiences if you would care to share?

Welcome to AH, loved hunting Zambia.

Welcome to the AH community. Sure you have some fascinating tales. Please be sure to share!

Welcome to AH.
Do start the story telling......

Ex African PH, and operator owner of safari companies, 31 years in Zambia, 12 years in the Luangwa Valley.
Hello Dambo416,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Giday Dambo and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

I’d love to, but so many stories to tell from charging lions, elephant and buffalo, to PH’s getting nailed by buff, to a Safari client getting killed by an Elephant. I wouldn’t know where to start !

I vote that you start with the most enjoyable buffalo hunt you ever had. I would love to hear it! Thanks for joining!

Ex African PH, and operator owner of safari companies, 31 years in Zambia, 12 years in the Luangwa Valley.
Welcome to AH! I would love to hear some stories!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH !

D-416............you have a wealth of experience.....share some when you are ready.........and welcome to AH.............FWB

Welcome to Ah. But to be honest we didn’t have a vote in letting you in or keeping you out. Just saying!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg